Montpellier SupAgro: 2 place Pierre Viala, 34 060, Montpellier Cedex 02
ATTENTION : The sunday congress welcome cocktail location is not the same as the monday, tuesday and wednesday congress location. The welcome cocktail will take place in Montpellier city center at the Maison des relations internationales – Hôtel Sully (14 Descente en Barrat, 34000 Montpellier). On Monday, tuesday and wednesday the congress will take place place on Montpellier SupAgro.
Less than 30 min walk from the city center. Start from the so known Place de la Comédie (2 min away from the train station), take La Loge Street, and follow straight to Foch Street. When you will reach the Arches, you will be at the Peyrous door where is the Peyrou garden, follow Boulevard des Arceaux Street which goes by Avenue de l’Ecole d’Agriculture Street, it will lead you directly to place Pierre Viala (Montpellier SupAgro).
BY CAR FROM THE HIGHWAY
- Take the exit 30: Montpellier Sud
- At the roundabout follow “Mosson”
- Continue for approximately 4 kilometers (L’abrivado Street, then Avenue des Prés d’Arènes Street and Avenue de la Liberté Street) keep following the direction of Mosson.
Turn right towards “Hôpitaux Facultés”
- On your right you will pass in front of the supermarket “Géant”, continue straight through the tunnel
- Turn right at the 4th traffic light after the tunnel, follow the sign SupAgro INRA for about 1 km.
- From the train station “Gare Saint Roch” using bus lines n°6 direction “Euromédecine”, get off at the station “Pierre Viala”;
- From the suburbs, with the bus line “La Ronde” station “Louis Ravas”.
WARNING: buses run from 6.00 am to 9.00 pm. The night bus “Amigo” takes over from midnight to 5.00 am.
More information on : tam-voyages.com, in French.
Montpellier Fréjorgues Airport, all details via phone: +33 (0) 4 67 20 85 00 or online. From the airport, take the shuttle to the train station.