Oral and poster submission is now closed. Demonstration submission is open until April, 18th. Please check the dates for deadlines. Subscribe to the newsletter if you wish to be kept up to date. If you have questions, contact the Congress organizers.
The submission for EFITA 2017 is organized with multiple tracks that correspond to the groups of topics in the call. Open invited tracks in EFITA 2017 may follow same procedures. There are 8 regular tracks (click here to see details). In each regular track, 3 types of communications are possible: oral presentation, poster presentation, demonstration. Please also complete carefully the topics/keywords of your communication, to ease the work of track chairs for assigning submission to reviewers. Each paper will be reviewed by two reviewers.
Selection criteria for submission acceptance include:
- Full compliance with submission deadlines and procedures ;
- Relevance to conference topics ;
- Scientific quality and clarity of the extended abstract; quality of technical content for demonstration forms;
- Completeness of reported work ;
- Originality of the contribution.
Authors should be aware that a maximum of 2 oral presentations can be given for a single registration. Authors who would like to provide more than 2 papers for oral communication should check with their co-authors so that enough authors can register and attend the conference.
ON-LINE REGULAR DEMONSTRATION SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
The acceptance of a demonstration will be decided based on a specific form that includes an abstract of the demonstration. To submit demonstration: 1/ Download the document “Demonstration submission template“: Word version or Open document version ; 2/ Fill this document and upload it as a “submission file” on the Easychair submission page.
Several points require emphasis before completing the form:
- The demonstrations will emphasise proven deployed ITC solutions and innovative research and development systems.
- The demonstrations will appear in the program and descriptions of these will be made available to participants at the time of conference.
- Abbreviations in the form should be used only for common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
- One person or organization should not submit more than two demonstrations.
- Authors of accepted demonstration must be registered and have the registration validated.
- Following acceptance, the organizing committee will contact the demonstration applicant. A demonstration might not take place for security reasons or if the material required to carry out the demonstration is not available.
ON-LINE REGULAR COMMUNICATION AND POSTER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE The acceptance for oral presentation or poster presentation will be decided based on an extended abstract. To submit an extended abstract: 1/ Download the document “Abstract submission template“: Word version or Open document version ; 2/ Fill this document and download as a “submission file” on the Easychair submission page. Several points require emphasis for the extended abstract: The extended abstract must not exceed 2 pages. Any references must be included in this allowance. An abstract is indicative of the final paper quality, and therefore authors are urged to prepare concise, clear and informative abstracts describing their work with emphasis on objectives and results. Abbreviations should be used only for common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word. Tables, diagrams, graphs, etc should be limited in the extended abstract to provide enough space for scientific argumentation. A maximum of 2 oral presentations can be given for a single registration at the conference.