2017 EFITA Congress conclude agreements for oral communication with the following journals : International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Management and Informatics (IJSAMI), International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Information Systems (IJAEIS), Sensors & Transducers journal, Journal of Agricultural Informatics. Several other agreements are in the process of being. Subscribe to the newsletter if you wish to be kept up to date.
For all this journal agreements, we rule on the following principles:
• Once the extended abstract has been accepted for the congress, the author may, if he wishes, submit a full paper to the journal of his choice in the short list of journals for which editing agreements will be finalised. This full paper will carry out the reviewing process of the targeted journal.
• Only the 2 pages extended abstract would constitute the proceedings, to be distributed to participants and published on the conference site and on an appropriate archive.
• The full papers will be distributed only to participants during the congress (not published on the web by congress organisers).
• For the authors who would not submit their full papers to a journal, they have the responsibility if they choose it so to publish it on a personal page or public repository as they like.
• Journals will publish special issue if the number of communication is sufficient.