Invited session submission is now closed.
Not managed by EFITA, the congress proposes to external actors to organize their own session during the congress, invited session. One invited session is presented below with all the information necessary to submit a communication to these sessions.
During the conference, invited sessions will take place in parallel with regular sessions. The invited sessions topics fall within the scope of the congress.
IN-OVIVE 2017 – the International Workshop on sources and data integration in agriculture, food and environment using ontologies
The 5th Edition of the workshop IN-OVIVE is hosted this year by 2017 EFITA Congress. This workshop aims to bring together researchers and practitioners that are dealing with theoretical, methodological, experimental and application-oriented aspects of knowledge and data integration using ontologies applied to agriculture, food and environment. It aims to serve as a discussion forum where researchers and interested experts will present the results of their work, and may establish new collaboration.
The following types of presentation are invited:
• Full papers (12 pages) reporting complete research or presenting a use case
• Short papers (6 pages) presenting ongoing or preliminary research.
The target audience is two folds:
– Knowledge engineers and computer scientist researchers wishing to present their tools and ongoing work with application in agriculture, food and environment
– Practitioners wishing to present use cases in agriculture, food and environment
All paper submissions will be refereed and authors will have the opportunity to respond to reviewers’ comments during the rebuttal phase. Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
Important dates :
- Papers due:
3rd20th of April 2017
- Notification of acceptance:
1st26th of May 2017
For more information and for submitting your paper to this session, follow this link.